Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Also compatible with the Dremel 1100-01 Stylus

This is a useful addition to any Rotary tool. It makes changing accessories a snap. That is especially true if you would normally have to change collets along with the accessory. And if you want to use a bit with a non-standard shaft size then you really need this.

Aside from adding my "this is a must have with a rotary tool" comment I wanted to point out that it works perfectly with the Dremel 1100-01 Stylus 5,000 to 25,000 RPM Variable Speed 7.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Rotary Tool with Docking Station (another best in breed product).

BTW, I feel that honest, effective reviews take the place of first-hand experiences that are lacking in online shopping. I've always appreciated the help I've gotten from other reviewers and continue to return the favor as best as I can. If you thought this review was helpful please let me know by clicking on "Yes" button where it asks. If there was anything you thought was lacking or unclear leave a comment and I'll do what I can to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment